Sunday, February 10, 2008

The February Post

One post a month. I can do it. And how sad is it that I have absolutely nothing to say about the whole month of January. I worked. I slept. I ate. I shopped. Notice that the work portion of that came first. Too much to do and not enough hands to do it. How do you pipet when you can't put pressure on your thumb. How do you open tiny tube when you keep losing feeling in your fingers. The answer of course is surgery to fix the problem, whatever the problem ends up being. So that is what I'll be doing at the end of this month. Of course next months post will be all about watching the surgery as it happens cause the doc said I could be awake and just have my arm numb. Is it disturbing that I want to watch it? My boss thinks so. Any opinions?

No comments: